How to Connect with Quest Church
Thank you for visiting the website of Quest Church, an exciting new church coming to northwest San Antonio on a mission to share the positive good news of God's amazing grace that transforms people into spiritual knights in shining armor!
Here are some ways to connect with Quest Church:
1. Call, text, or email Pastor Brett Becker at (210)-378-5675 or firstname.lastname@example.org. He would be happy to speak with you over the phone or meet you for coffee or a meal to get to know you and share briefly about Quest Church.
2. Bible Study - You are invited to Bible study each week on Sundays at 4 p.m. at the Anne Frank Inspire Academy at 11216 Bandera Road, 1/2 mile inside of Loop 1604 and on the same side of Bandera as Perico's Restaurant and Dewinne.
3. Information Session and Dessert Social - You are invited to our monthly information session and dessert social where you can learn more about the future hopes and dreams of Quest Church and have your questions answered. These gatherings take place at Pastor Brett's home (contact him for directions) on the first Friday evening of each month - the next is Friday, May 1st at 7 p.m.
4. House Blessing - Pastor Brett offers a House Blessing and Texas Rustic Cross for your home. There is no cost or obligation, as this is one of our ways of seeking to serve our community. Sign up for your complimentary House Blessing and Texas Rustic Cross at www.houseblessingsanantonio.com.
5. You are invited to join in on a Quest service project - sign up for the Quest newsletter or Facebook page to stay informed of service opportunities.
6. Newsletter - shoot an email to email@example.com saying you'd like to be added to the Quest newsletter.
7. Facebook - Like the "Quest Church of San Antonio" page on Facebook.
The Quest Church Vision
We are looking for adventurous souls to help launch this church! If the vision below resonates with you, please contact Pastor Brett Becker at (210)-378-5675 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are on a quest to start a church that is great in God's eyes! What is great in God's eyes? Jesus said, "But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant." "Greater love has no one than this, to lay down one's life for his friends." "Whoever desires to become great among you, let him be your servant." The Bible also says, "And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." So we see that God defines greatness as love which pours itself out in service, so that's the kind of church we want to start.
With this in mind, when I dream of this new church:
I dream of a church on a quest to creatively spread the gospel far and wide, because the greatest service we can provide for anyone is to make sure they know how to have forgiveness of sins and eternal life in heaven through faith in Jesus Christ. The more we share the gospel good news of God's amazing grace, the more we will see people converting to Christ and being transformed to be more like Him day by day. Every time a life is touched and changed by the gospel the world is changed in part, so come join us on this noble quest to change the world!
I dream of a church on a quest to make a difference in the city by creatively ministering love, grace, help, hope, and encouragement to the poor, the hurting, the depressed, the broken.
I dream of a church on a quest for genuine, authentic, loving community, doing life together in small discipleship groups. I also dream of a church on a quest to develop people's gifts and leadership abilities through these discipleship groups, making disciples who make disciples.
I dream of a church on a quest to serve God through worship that gives Him glory, to serve Christians through worship that builds their faith, and to serve pre-Christians through worship that presents the gospel in a compelling, winsome way. And I have to say the word again - we want to worship creatively and encourage a wide variety of artists to use their gifts in worship.
I dream of a church on a quest to creatively multiply our service to God and people by starting additional worship services in different languages and locations, planting daughter churches as soon and often as possible, and supporting missionaries and church planters in many places.
Come join us on this noble quest!
Sign up for our email newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/U5M9X
Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/questchurchsanantonio